or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Baby Muslin Swaddle Wrap - Ocean
Featuring a delightful watercolour illustration of every child's favourite marine animals and is sure to last your baby up to toddlerhood with its multi-functional purpose plus educational value.
Original watercolour illustration by Dawn Tan ©, exclusively designed for Lluie.
About the Artist:
Born and raised in tropical Singapore, Dawn moved to Melbourne in 2008 to pursue a Fine Arts degree in Painting. Inspired by the City's ever-changing seasons, friendly faces, food and culture, Dawn fell instantly in love with Melbourne and has since decided to call it home.
Dawn and I were high school friends back in Singapore and the beautiful coincidence of life brought us together here again in Melbourne. We are pleased to work in collaboration with Dawn to bring you this beautiful Ocean illustration.
- Luxuriously soft blend of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton
- Generously sized at 120cm by 120cm
- Machine washable (we recommend placing separately in a laundry bag due to the delicately soft material to extend the lifespan of the swaddle)
- great for swaddling newborns up till they outgrow the need to be swaddled
- use as change table cover/bassinet cover
- so good as nursing or pram cover being made from super breathable muslin material
- lovely as lightweight blanket for summer or an extra layered blanket for the cold unpredictable winter months
- bring along on trips to the aquarium and play spot the animals
- lay out as picnic mat and have a picnic by the ocean
- drape over the cot and play underwater world!
Please note that the artwork print placement on each swaddle may be different and makes every piece one-of-a-kind and extra special.
Super soft and so multi-functional! My little one has transitioned out of the swaddling stage but we still use this so often as a light blanket or a cover (for naps on-the-go). I'm so happy I got these in two designs and I'm always so proud to whip it out of my bag as the designs are so stunning! It's just a great addition to any nursery and great for gifting too! ! Did I mention how soft these are yet? haha
Bought this as a gift for my sister who was expecting for the first time, and besides swaddling, it's great as a light blanket in the Singapore heat. The watercolours are pleasantly bright and with the cute smiling sea creatures, the swaddle even looks pretty just hanging out to dry after washing :D
Having watched her (and baby) enjoy using the swaddle, I think it would make a fantastic gift for anyone looking for something practical yet fun to purchase for expecting mums!