or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Baby Muslin Swaddle Wrap - Jungle
Featuring a gorgeous illustration of our favourite Jungle animals and plants and is sure to last your baby up to toddlerhood with its multi-functional purpose plus educational value.
Exclusively designed for Lluie by Victoria McGrane ©
About the Artist:
Victoria McGrane is an artist and textile designer and creates intricately hand illustrated work inspired by her love of travel. She travels around Australia in ‘Daisy’, a 1990 Toyota Coaster which has been lovingly converted into a motorhome.
Victoria and I met at Life Instyle, a tradeshow, back in 2018. We have stayed in contact since and been following each other's journey. I love her style and beautiful illustrations and am so pleased to finally work in collaboration with Victoria to bring you this beautiful Jungle illustration.
- Luxuriously soft blend of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton
- Generously sized at 120cm by 120cm
- Machine washable (we recommend placing separately in a laundry bag due to the delicately soft material to extend the lifespan of the swaddle)
- great for swaddling newborns up till they outgrow the need to be swaddled
- use as change table cover/bassinet cover
- so good as nursing or pram cover being made from super breathable muslin material
- lovely as lightweight blanket for summer or an extra layered blanket for the cold unpredictable winter months
- bring along on trips to the zoo or hike into the rainforest and play spot the animals
- lay out as picnic mat and have a picnic in the Jungle
- drape over the cot and play Jungle exploration!
We have successfully engineered this design with our manufacturer to have consistent placement on each swaddle so every swaddle features the full artwork as you see it. There might be minimal differences along the edges but you are guaranteed of each and every animal featured in the artwork.
Amazing quality, beautifully soft and an amazing pattern. Will definitely recommend to friends.
Amazing, thank you so much