or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Baby Muslin Swaddle Wrap - Savannah
Featuring a gorgeous watercolour illustration of the animals of the Savannah and is sure to last your baby up to toddlerhood with its multi-functional purpose plus educational value.
Original watercolour illustration by Dawn Tan ©, exclusively designed for Lluie.
About the Artist:
Born and raised in tropical Singapore, Dawn moved to Melbourne in 2008 to pursue a Fine Arts degree in Painting. Inspired by the City's ever-changing seasons, friendly faces, food and culture, Dawn fell instantly in love with Melbourne and has since decided to call it home.
Dawn and I were high school friends back in Singapore and the beautiful coincidence of life brought us together here again in Melbourne. We are pleased to work in collaboration with Dawn to bring you this beautiful Savannah illustration.
- Luxuriously soft blend of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton
- Generously sized at 120cm by 120cm
- Machine washable (we recommend placing separately in a laundry bag due to the delicately soft material to extend the lifespan of the swaddle)
- great for swaddling newborns up till they outgrow the need to be swaddled
- use as change table cover/bassinet cover
- so good as nursing or pram cover being made from super breathable muslin material
- lovely as lightweight blanket for summer or an extra layered blanket for the cold unpredictable winter months
- bring along on trips to the zoo and play spot the animals
- lay out as picnic mat and have a picnic in the wild safari
- drape over the cot and play safari exploration!
Please note that the artwork print placement on each swaddle may be different and makes every piece one-of-a-kind and extra special.
So soft and colourful. I love it
Super soft and so multi-functional! My little one has transitioned out of the swaddling stage but we still use this so often as a light blanket or a cover (for naps on-the-go). I'm so happy I got these in two designs and I'm always so proud to whip it out of my bag as the designs are so stunning! It's just a great addition to any nursery and great for gifting too! ! Did I mention how soft these are yet? haha
I first purchase these swaddles and teethers for my own boys and they have now become a favourite go to gift for new bubs in our life. Beautiful designs, amazing keepsake quality. Just love Lluie!
This beautiful wrap is larger than any wrap we’ve owned and has been a swaddle, blanket, pram cover, burp cloth, play mat and cot sheet for my son for the past 18 months. As our third child, most of what he’s used has been handed down from his siblings, but the Safari wrap has been uniquely his and I love that when I look back through his baby photos it features so frequently in them.
It has been washed almost weekly and the incredible illustrations are still vibrant and the fabric strong and soft!
You can see how much thought went into creating this wrap.
my girlfriend bought me this swaddle when I was pregnant with my second son because I loved hers so much. It is honestly so gorgeous in person! It’s so soft right out of the package, the fabric is beautiful and doesn’t crinkle. I was worried the print would fade washing it but it has really held up beautifully with no fading and the fabric is still soft. I get complimented on it every time I take it out, my only regret is not buying the matching gingham swaddle!! I now gift this to all my friends who are pregnant, it’s honestly such a nice keepsake. do yourself a favour and buy one while they’re still in stock!